Oh hai internet, you're looking very sexy today, huh? Ha ha ha ha ha, what a funny story. But no, in all seriousness, nice to see you all here. Welcome, dear readers, to The BigGrim Adventures of Alex Larsen. Who's Alex Larsen, you ask? Why it's me of course! Who am I? Absolutely no one! And that's kind of the point of this blog. Like many existing web celebrities, I am an average everyday guy who thinks that he has a shot at brightening other people's day with regular updates about his everyday life, in the hopes of becoming at the very least semi-famous. Granted, it probably won't explode onto the 'net like I'm hoping it will but until it does I intend to just do daily entries about what I've done that day, no matter what. For example, I spent today playing Halo: Reach and helping my fiancee watch her two nephews/adoptive brothers (don't ask, it's a long story). A pretty boring Saturday, I know, but there isn't a whole lot to do in California when you have a part-time job selling tech for a national office supply chain. Well folks, that's it for me tonight, but check back everyday for a new entry and possible humor (but I wouldn't hold your breath on the humor part).
(Side note: Yes I'm aware that the intro is a lame impression of Tommy Wiseau, as well as a slight ripoff of Linkara's intro to his History of Power Rangers videos, which is again kind of the point because he is one of my biggest inspirations for blogging in general. That is all)
No comments:
Post a Comment