Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 2: Disneyland, Paul, and Halo Rage

Hey gang, sorry this one is going up a little late but today was pretty full of activities so let's get started.
Started off today with me and the fiancĂ©e heading on down to Disneyland! That's right folks, the happiest place on earth...was pretty damn crowded.  But hey, when you're annual pass holders like us, you get used to that kind of thing.  So yeah, we weren't able to go on any rides, but I was able to complete a pin collection I've been working on for a while, so the day wasn't a complete bust.
So after we'd had enough of the crowds we decided to go out and see "Paul".  If you haven't seen this movie yet, what is wrong with you?! This movie is a sci-fi nerd's dream.  As much as I want to rave about this movie, it would be giving away too much, so I'll just say this: Star Wars Cantina music, in a honky-tonk bar. 'Nuff said.
Okay enough positive energy, let's end on a little negativity.  Words can not express the enormous fit of rage that overtook me this morning when I booted up Halo: Reach, took a look at the daily challenges, and was met with "L.D. Spear: Complete Tip of the Spear, without dying, on Legendary with Mythic, Thunderstorm, Tilt, and Tough Luck on".  For those of you not educated in the ways of Reach, this type of thing is nearly impossible even with 4 people, let alone by yourself, which in turn makes all my work towards the weekly challenge (completing 24 daily challenges within the week) absolutely pointless. What a waste of time! Argh! Ok, ok, I'm calm, I'm calm.  Well folks, I'm gonna hop off of here before I break something, so check back tomorrow for the next entry in my daily record of BigGrim Adventures!

1 comment:

  1. If I had Reach, I could import your profile and invuln cheat through it for you.

    ReplyDelete