Monday, April 4, 2011
Day 3: Not Much To Say...
Hey gang, yeah this is a bit of a late one too, but unlike last night it's not because of a day full of activities, but simply because I just don't have much talk about. I mean, what exactly am I supposed to say about putting almost 3 hours of work into a level run through for this week's Weekly Challenge in Halo: Reach before realizing that I wasn't going to be able to complete it in that particular run? Ugh, another waste of time, but at least it kept me and my buddies laughing for a little while. On another note, this blogging thing has given me a bit of inspiration to start fiction writing again , so keep an eye out for some stuff in the near future. Until next time guys, see ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment